Thursday, February 14, 2008

Scale

The scale was more sophisticated and had more specific direction. I am glad I used my primary color as yellow. The yellow gave me contrast and its outcome gradually appeared as earth tones. It was frustrating in having to complete 27 rectangles of color at the time but when finishing I observed that it is better in having more color varies, in order to show the tones and tints compared with one another.

I have learned the differences you get with the use of one color when using the Monochrome method, which is the most enjoyable so far. I like this because I have fun with trying to be as precise as possible when controlling my tints, shades, and tones.

I know after reducing the analogous column it will appear to have the most color variation considering that I am able to select four different types of colors outside the color wheel. This will help me expand color use and see it compared to the primary color I used being yellow.

No comments: