Thursday, February 14, 2008

Color Wheel

The color wheel allowed me to see color change as a whole. I used primary colors that radiantly changed morphing into its neighbor. I enjoy using these paints because of the richness of and vibrant of the color and its thickness allowed me to apply the paint smoothly.

Making the color wheel was relaxing rather than tedious. I only got frustrated when the paint began to dry while I was still trying to apply more color. It reminded me of painting nails, if you add to many coats when the first to coats are starting to dry than the out come starts to look rough and or bumpy.

I enjoyed this assignment because I think it is important to learn the mixing of paints because painting is a hobby of mine. Understanding the various outcomes of colors you get from three primary colors and the use of applying tint shade and tone is fascinating.

No comments: