Thursday, October 25, 2007

Playing with Behaviors of Everyday Laife

The performance that I experienced today was very interesting and exciting. I enjoyed this fun creative activity. My partner and I both responded the same way, a little confused but open to the idea. When Leslie made a face in her mirror I copied that face as best as possible as we both walked apart. By the time we got so far apart that we could barely see each other in our mirrors I was deeply interested. The fact that i was making eye contact with someone so far away from the point of view of standing 30ft away facing back to back looking in a mirror from behind, was fascinating. We both laughed at the fact we where performing such a new "out of the box" assignment. I did not know what to expect in this project since it was so new to me. I only expected the sensation of having fun. Although I did think the activity would last a bit longer.

No comments: